SET, Singapore stocks lead Southeast Asian peers
The Stock Exchange of Thailand index and Singaore stocks surged on Monday, tracking Asian peers, after chances of the US Federal Reserve hiking interest rates four times this year dimmed following data that showed jobs jumped and wage growth slowed in February.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, SET, Singapore stocks lead Southeast Asian peers, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 12 March, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Asian stocks rise as investors await Federal Reserve meeting CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Major Asian stock markets closed higher on Monday as investors awaited developments on the U.S.-China trade front. The U.S. Federal Reserve was also set to begin its March policy meeting...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - One dead in possible terror attack on Dutch tram
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Multiple injuries in shooting on tram in Utrecht
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Phuket History: The 1675 Battle of Patong
- - NZ rugby's Crusaders mull name change after massacre
- - Pakistan salutes hero of New Zealand mosque shooting
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi