SET, other Southeast Asia stocks slump
Most Southeast Asian stock markets closed lower on Thursday as investors trimmed their exposure to riskier assets after strong US economic data drove up Treasury yields and increased the likelihood of a rate hike in the world's largest economy.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SET, other Southeast Asia stocks slump, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - State weighs impact of 5G bid delay
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Chinese Leader Meets with US Trade Delegation in Beijing
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- - Ko Ni: Gunman gets death penalty in murder of Myanmar Muslim lawyer
- - Indonesian plantation firms dodge US$220 million in unpaid fines years after disastrous land fires
- - There are 'encouraging signs' from Singapore Airlines' earnings, analyst says
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Overnight on Wall Street, the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average closed lower after...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Japan jumps more than 2 percent CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Stocks in major Asian stock markets closed higher on Tuesday, with stocks in Japan leading...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Japan up more than 2 percent CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in Asia saw gains in afternoon trade on Tuesday, with stocks in Japan leading...