SET, other Southeast Asia stocks slump
Most Southeast Asian stock markets closed lower on Thursday as investors trimmed their exposure to riskier assets after strong US economic data drove up Treasury yields and increased the likelihood of a rate hike in the world's largest economy.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, SET, other Southeast Asia stocks slump, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 4 October, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Asia markets mostly fall; oil prices surge on report that US is set to end Iran sanctions waivers CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Stocks in Asia were mostly lower in Monday afternoon trade, while markets in Australia and Hong Kong were closed for the Easter Monday holiday....
- Older News
- Vote! Stocks in Asia set to slip; BOJ chief flags trade risks CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to see opening declines following comments from the Bank of Japan chief on the risks of increasing trade protectionism for the global economic growth outlook....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Police hunt for child rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Navy begins removal of floating 'threat to Thai sovereignty'
- - New Zealand man, 57, found dead on road in Karon