SET index slightly gains, Philippine shares slump
The Stock Exchange of Thailand index slightly increased, while Philippine shares fell the most in 10 weeks on Wednesday, dragged by real estate stocks.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SET index slightly gains, Philippine shares slump, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- Older News
- Vote! Energy stocks lead SET gains, Philippine shares continue slide Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Thai shares rose on Wednesday, with energy stocks leading broad-based gains, while the Philippine index...
- Vote! Poll furore, US shutdown hit SET index Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Thailand's stock market saw the largest slump in Southeast Asia as recent shockwaves in domestic...