SET index rises 30 points, other SE Asia stocks end firmer
The Stock Exchange of Thailand jumped, while other Southeast Asian stock markets ended higher on Wednesday tracking a firm finish on Wall Street.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, SET index rises 30 points, other SE Asia stocks end firmer, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 31 October
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Baht strengthens despite SET index dip Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) index on Monday fell over concerns of a political gridlock following Sunday's general election, but the baht's value strengthened as investors offloaded their US...
- Vote! Asia stocks set to open muted amid global growth worries CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Stocks in Asia were set to open largely flat on Tuesday as concerns over the global economy continued to weigh on investor sentiment....
- Older News
- Vote! SET down 14.87 points to 1,631.42 at opening Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Thai stocks opened down 0.90% at the start of trade this morning....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Results update: Pheu Thai wins most MP seats
- - Children Baby & Maternity Exhibition 2019 to Soar Entrepreneurs Improving Quality for Business Growth
- - Hanoi Kicks Off Construction Of Formula One Race Track
- - Thaksin: Election 'rigged' as allies challenge army
- - Election: The problems ahead, Tuesday
- - Rivals begin scramble for allies
- - Wisesight: Social media weighed in on election
- - Chinese Leader’s Visit to Paris Seen as Test for European Unity
- - ‘Like a festival’: Tour companies are wooing visitors to attend Modi rallies as election fever heats up
- - Mueller report fuels hopes for a US-China trade deal