SET index rises 30 points, other SE Asia stocks end firmer
The Stock Exchange of Thailand jumped, while other Southeast Asian stock markets ended higher on Wednesday tracking a firm finish on Wall Street.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SET index rises 30 points, other SE Asia stocks end firmer, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai General Elections Set for March
- - Pakistan unveils tax cuts, incentives to boost growth
- - Malaysian royals to pick new king after historic abdication
- - Horse named 'Australian of the year'
- - Real Madrid take top spot from Man Utd in 'money league'
- - Call for Patong Hill caution as tour bus involved in multiple-vehicle wipeout
- - More gun-toting drug suspects arrested
- - German man dies after seven-storey fall in Patong
- - Thailand to hold elections on 24 March
- - Army: ‘No knowledge’ of dead activists stuffed with concrete
- Older News
- Vote! Thai industries sentiment index dropped in December Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The Thai Industries Sentiment Index (TISI) dropped in December to 93.2 points on interest rate...
- Vote! SET rises on trade surplus but BDMS, BA shares slump Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - A trade surplus and a surge in oil prices drove the Stock Exchange of Thailand...