SET index leads Southeast Asia stock slide
Most Southeast Asian stock markets extended their decline on Wednesday, with Thai shares plunging to a three-month low as they played catch-up with regional peers after a holiday and as the energy sector took a hit from a slump in oil prices.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SET index leads Southeast Asia stock slide, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! SET rises on trade surplus but BDMS, BA shares slump Bangkok Post (Today) - A trade surplus and a surge in oil prices drove the Stock Exchange of Thailand...
- Older News
- Vote! Philippine stocks lead region, SET up slightly Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Friday, with Philippines hitting a nine-and-a-half-month closing high and...
- Vote! Philippine stocks lead regional gains, SET slightly increases Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Friday, with Philippines hitting a nine-and-a-half-month closing high and...