SET index increases 8.67 points, Singapore leads SE Asia gains
The Stock Exchange of Thailand index increase, while Singapore stocks led the gains in Southeast Asia, as investors braced for a meeting between US President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping at the end of the week.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SET index increases 8.67 points, Singapore leads SE Asia gains, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Uighur escapee caught, three more sought
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- Older News
- Vote! Energy stocks lead SET gains, Philippine shares continue slide Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Thai shares rose on Wednesday, with energy stocks leading broad-based gains, while the Philippine index...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia see gains; Geopolitical uncertainty continues to weigh CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Stocks in Asia saw gains in morning trade on Tuesday — despite a tepid finish...
- Vote! Poll furore, US shutdown hit SET index Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Thailand's stock market saw the largest slump in Southeast Asia as recent shockwaves in domestic...