SET index gains on export data, Indonesia stocks top loser
Better-than-expected exports data boosted Thai shares, while Indonesian and Malaysian stocks led losses on Wednesday tracking Asian peers as mounting concerns about slackening global growth hurt sentiment and battered Wall Street.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SET index gains on export data, Indonesia stocks top loser, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Apirat urged to remain neutral
- - Khao Yai blazes brave new trail
- - Report: US Wants Pledge for Stable Chinese Yuan as Talks Resume
- - Fashion mastermind Lagerfeld dies
- - Memorial Speaks to North Korea's Ties to Summit Host Vietnam
- - Factbox: Pakistan, India troop strength and weapons
- - If Korean war ends after Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi, will Seoul still require national service?
- - Weather for February 20
- - Trump: 'No Rush' to See North Korea Denuclearize
- - Trump Says No 'Magical Date' for Imposing More Tariffs on China
- Older News
- Vote! SET ends lower, Indonesia stock market leads Asean peers Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower but other Southeast Asian stock markets closed...
- Vote! Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Overnight on Wall Street, the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average closed lower after...
- Vote! SET drops, other Asean stock markets rise Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower, while other Southeast Asian stock markets closed...