SET falls almost 1%, other SE Asia stocks end lower
Thai shares fell almost 1% and other Southeast Asian stock markets closed lower on Monday, as risk-off sentiment prevailed in broader Asia, and data showing China's economy and factory production growth slowing failed to whet investor appetite.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, SET falls almost 1%, other SE Asia stocks end lower, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 16 July, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Shares in Asia set to slip despite Wall Street surge overnight CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to slip at the open despite an overnight surge on Wall Street, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average posting a gain of more than 200...
- Vote! Asia stocks set to slip on US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Overnight in U.S. markets, stocks were hit by a new wave of uncertainty on the U.S.-China trade front following a series of conflicting reports....
- Vote! Asia markets decline ahead of Fed meeting CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Shares in Asia mostly traded lower on Tuesday afternoon, ahead of a closely watched meeting by the U.S. Federal Reserve set to kick off later in the day stateside....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - UN seeks to move thousands of Rohingya to island
- - The military-sponsored General Election of Thailand
- - Italy, China Sign Pact Deepening Economic Ties
- - Rights of ‘ordinary people’ in focus as 1 bln vote in Asia
- - Will Asian economies dominate the world in 2050?
- - Pakistan calls for peace with India as it shows off military might at Republic Day parade
- - Parties gear up campaigns on last day
- - EC warns against ballot selfies and betting
- - Judgement day has arrived
- - “Support good people to rule this country,” says King of Thailand on eve of election.