SET ends lower, Indonesia stock market leads Asean peers
The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower but other Southeast Asian stock markets closed higher on Monday, with Indonesia leading the pack boosted by gains in financial and telecom sector counters, as progress in US-China trade talks raised optimism among investors.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, SET ends lower, Indonesia stock market leads Asean peers, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 18 February
- Older News
- Vote! Operating results disappoint in Q1, despite SET rising 4.8% Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - SET-listed Thai securities firms booked lower net profits and net losses in the first quarter as a sharp decline in trading value, low commission fees and a lower proportion of...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea
- - Bomb in Afghan mosque kills senior cleric during Friday prayers
- - Bomb at Sunni Muslim mosque in Pakistan kills two, wounds 14
- - Facial recognition leads to fake-passport arrest
- - 3 bedroom Private Pool Villa for sale Chalong
- - Doctors could be dishing out weed by end of June
- - HK leader decries German asylum for 'bail jumpers'
- - Thailand’s King Vajiralongkorn urges post-election parliament to focus on national stability
- - Three Indians die on overcrowded Everest
- - North Korea blames ‘dishonest’ US position for failed Hanoi summit, wants 'new calculation' to resume talks