SET ends higher, Philippine shares lead SE Asian peers
The Stock Exchange of Thailand index slightly increased, while Philippine shares led the gains on Thursday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SET ends higher, Philippine shares lead SE Asian peers, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- Older News
- Vote! JP Morgan says Asian shares will go up as risks come down CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Mixo Das, Asia equity strategist at J.P. Morgan, says he prefers "value stocks" in the...
- Vote! Energy stocks lead SET gains, Philippine shares continue slide Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Thai shares rose on Wednesday, with energy stocks leading broad-based gains, while the Philippine index...