SET down 19.28 points to 1,639.28 at midday
The Stock Exchange of Thailand's main index went down 19.28 points, or 1.16%, to close at 1,639.28 points at the end of trading session this morning. The trade value was 27.87 billion baht, with 10.33 billion shares traded.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SET down 19.28 points to 1,639.28 at midday, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018