SET closes marginally lower, Indonesia stocks plunge
The Stock Exchange of Thailand index closed lower, while Indonesian shares plunged on Monday as a wider-than-expected August trade deficit and the imminent new round of US tariffs on Chinese goods hurt investor sentiment in the region.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SET closes marginally lower, Indonesia stocks plunge, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - State weighs impact of 5G bid delay
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Chinese Leader Meets with US Trade Delegation in Beijing
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- - Ko Ni: Gunman gets death penalty in murder of Myanmar Muslim lawyer
- - Indonesian plantation firms dodge US$220 million in unpaid fines years after disastrous land fires
- - There are 'encouraging signs' from Singapore Airlines' earnings, analyst says
- - All signs point to more money pouring into Chinese markets this year
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Overnight on Wall Street, the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average closed lower after...
- Vote! SET falls most in Asean region on political uncertainty Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Thai stocks closed lower on Monday, falling most in the Southeast Asia region amid political...