Sephora brings new beauty experience at Central Phuket
PHUKET: Sephora is opening its eleventh store in Thailand at Central Phuket, using over 400 square meters on the first floor at the Festival area. This is the very first Sephora store outside of Bangkok. The new concept will ensure that customers and tourists in the South of Thailand can gain new experiences in discovering new beauty items from more than 80 world-class brands for makeup, skincare, hair products, beauty tools, etc. Sephora experienced Beauty Advisors will provide guidance and helpful tips to all customers. The brand’s “Touch & Try” concept will encourage customers to touch and try products before making a purchase. K. Supranee Chantaboonkajorn, Country Manager at Sephora Thailand, said: “Sephora is a French national beauty store that has received positive feedback from beauty shoppers around Thailand. It brings unrivaled selection of beauty products from all over the world together under one roof and provides services that truly tailor to customers’ needs. As a result, Sephora now has more than ten stores in Thailand.” The design for the new store remains unique with a mix of black and white stripes, adding a sense of the southern sea to the atmosphere. The launch of Sephora at Central Phuket is held under the concept of “Beauty and the Beach” to feature the local well-known key opinion leaders (KOL) and influencers from the South of Thailand alongside with celebrity, K. Kao Supassara Thanachat, to participate in the exclusive store-opening. Customers will find many promotions at the store-opening event from June 8, 2019 onward. Story: Phuketify Photo: Phuketify The post Sephora brings new beauty experience at Central Phuket appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Sephora brings new beauty experience at Central Phuket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Monday, 10 June
- Older News
- Vote! Central Africans Express Mixed Reactions to Continental Free Trade Area PHuket Hotel Deals News (2 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentKIOSSI, CAMEROON — Analysts and businesspeople in the six-member Central African Economic and Monetary Community say that although...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Haziq Abdul Aziz detained for role in Malaysian sex video implicating minister Azmin Ali
- - Student killed by electrocution in Phuket public park under investigation
- - Pastor confirmed with Ebola as disease spreads in DR Congo
- - Local Afghan Journalist Killed by Unknown Assailants
- - Djokovic saves match points to claim fifth Wimbledon title
- - Tropical Storm Barry Downgraded to Tropical Depression
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'
- - Derailment halts southern train services
- - Koreans find crying babies most annoying on flights