Seoul pledges to keep pace with US pressure on North Korea ahead of Trump-Kim summit 2019
South Korea has downplayed American concerns that it is moving too quickly on rapprochement with North Korea, insisting it is still respecting international sanctions and consulting closely with its key ally Washington in its dealings with Pyongyang.“It is a firm stance of the government that easing sanctions on the North will be possible only when its denuclearisation has proceeded to the point where it cannot be reversed,” a South Korean foreign ministry spokeswoman told the South China…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Seoul pledges to keep pace with US pressure on North Korea ahead of Trump-Kim summit 2019, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Wednesday, 20 February
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! North Korean dissident smashes portraits of Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il in viral video SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - A shadowy dissident group dedicated to overthrowing the North Korean regime has released footage purporting to show a person inside the totalitarian state destroying portraits of national founder Kim Il-sung...
- Older News
- Vote! North Korea, US Spar Over Sanctions VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - North Korea believes there are no legitimate reasons to maintain sanctions against the country since it has not conducted nuclear and missile testing for well over a year, a North...
- Vote! Cheollima Civil Defense wants to take on Kim Jong-un and free North Korea. Who are they, and do they have a shot? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - A dissident group plotting to overthrow North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has appealed to the media not to expose its members’ identities and compromise their safety, citing the regime’s “death...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Investors should avoid shares of this $36 billion, widely used Chinese tech firm, analysts say
- - High turnout expected for Thailand’s first election since 2014 coup
- - New Zealand: Guns Used in Mosque Attack Banned Immediately
- - Tolls on two motorways waived April 10-18 for Songkran
- - Thailand Post branches out into banking
- - Turkey's Erdogan: 'No Difference' Between New Zealand Killer, IS Terrorists
- - Protect Andaman mass beach cleanup at Layan nets 92kg of trash
- - Woman killed by sleeping pickup driver
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Crushed by water truck? Spa shooter ’snapped’! PTT to sell inmate products! || March 21
- - Soi Dog calling to end the suffering of homeless and neglected cats