Seoul pledges to keep pace with US pressure on North Korea ahead of Trump-Kim summit
South Korea has downplayed American concerns that it is moving too quickly on rapprochement with North Korea, insisting it is still respecting international sanctions and consulting closely with its key ally Washington in its dealings with Pyongyang.“It is a firm stance of the government that easing sanctions on the North will be possible only when its denuclearisation has proceeded to the point where it cannot be reversed,” a South Korean foreign ministry spokeswoman told the South China…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Seoul pledges to keep pace with US pressure on North Korea ahead of Trump-Kim summit, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Tuesday, 19 February
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! North Korea’s latest ballistic missile launches violated UN resolution, top US security aide John Bolton says SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - US national security adviser John Bolton on Saturday said North Korea’s recent missile launches violated a UN Security Council resolution and urged leader Kim Jong-un to return to denuclearisation talks.It...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! North Korea Blames US for Failed Talks in Vietnam VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - North Korea is blaming the United States for deadlocked nuclear negotiations, vowing they will "never be resumed" unless Washington abandons demands for disarmament. U.S. President Donald Trump's second summit with...
- Vote! North Korea blames ‘dishonest’ US position for failed Hanoi summit, wants 'new calculation' to resume talks SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - North Korea said on Friday an “arbitrary and dishonest” US position had resulted in the failure to reach a deal during a second North Korea-US summit, warning the nuclear issue...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea
- - Bomb in Afghan mosque kills senior cleric during Friday prayers
- - Bomb at Sunni Muslim mosque in Pakistan kills two, wounds 14
- - Facial recognition leads to fake-passport arrest
- - 3 bedroom Private Pool Villa for sale Chalong
- - Doctors could be dishing out weed by end of June
- - HK leader decries German asylum for 'bail jumpers'
- - Thailand’s King Vajiralongkorn urges post-election parliament to focus on national stability
- - Three Indians die on overcrowded Everest
- - North Korea blames ‘dishonest’ US position for failed Hanoi summit, wants 'new calculation' to resume talks