Senegal beat Poland for first African win
MOSCOW: Senegal became the first African team to win a match at the 2018 World Cup on Tuesday when they beat Poland 2-1, helped by two shocking errors in the European side's defence.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Senegal beat Poland for first African win, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- - Iran says Pakistan to 'pay high price' over attack, warns Saudi