Security guard nearly gets hit after jumping out to stop traffic – then gives motorist an earful!
Dash cam footage from Bangkok caused widespread comment after a condo security guard jumped out holding a red flag to stop traffic and allow a car to exit. The driver of the car – Sirirach Khemasiri – just braked in time so as not to hit the security guard. He commented on a video he posted to Facebook that he was lucky not to be rear ended too. He can be heard telling the young security guard politely that he should wait for an appropriate break in the traffic. Later he told Daily News Online that as he was stopped at the lights a little further on the security guard and a colleague displayed aggressive and angry behavior behind him. The incident happened on Nikom Makkasan road heading for Pratunam on Monday afternoon. Thaivisa notes that many Bangkok residents complain about security guards being a law unto themselves when it comes to whistling and using red flags to stop traffic. In some places bored motorcycle taxi drivers even take it upon themselves to direct traffic. Thai Visa / Daily News The post Security guard nearly gets hit after jumping out to stop traffic – then gives motorist an earful! appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Security guard nearly gets hit after jumping out to stop traffic – then gives motorist an earful!, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Thursday, 17 January
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says