Search ongoing for Indonesian tourist swept away in deadly Phuket surf
PHUKET: A search is ongoing for a 26-year-old Indonesian tourist who was swept away in deadly surf at Karon Beach yesterday evening.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Search ongoing for Indonesian tourist swept away in deadly Phuket surf, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gold prices unchanged at B19,350
- - I spent the first day of my honeymoon in a jail cell with my husband
- - Authorities enter Tham Luang Cave for first time since rescue of 13
- - Bangkok water spraying nightly to control haze
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - EU lifts yellow card on Thai fishing at some cost and with challenges ahead
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- - Wolves edge Leicester 4-3
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket Police hunt teenage axe-wielding tourist handbag thieves The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Police on the island are currently looking for two teenage suspects who last night...
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tourist survives Patong Beach! An ’anti-peace’ chief? Problems with digital licence? || Jan. 16 The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - January 16 An ’anti-peace’ Chief? |:| Still no charges in fatal crash?...
- Vote! Malaysian tourist revived during Phuket snorkelling trip to Racha Island The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: A Malaysian tourist was resuscitated and brought back to life after he was pulled...