SE Asia stocks close lower, Philippine index slides over 2%
Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Wednesday ahead of the US Federal Reserve's policy decision, with Thailand dropping 0.52% and Philippines losing over 2%.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, SE Asia stocks close lower, Philippine index slides over 2%, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 13 June, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly turn around as US-China trade tensions take a breather CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Stocks in Asia mostly recovered in Tuesday afternoon trade as investors cheered a reprieve in U.S.-China trade tensions surrounding Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease
- - Slow loris tout arrested at Karon
- - Will Shinzo Abe’s ‘personal chemistry’ with Donald Trump prevent bust-up over trade during US president’s state visit to Japan?
- - 37 bedroon Patong Hotel For Sale
- - “Happy” the drink driving monk tells cops he thought the alcohol was “medicine”
- - Private hospital in trouble for charging Bt30,000 for diarrhoea
- - Tragic Phoenix goes up for auction
- - Prabowo Subianto tells supporters to go home and rest after Indonesian riots over election results leave six dead