Scores killed in Kabul blast as Afghanistan reels from attacks
A suicide blast in a mainly Shi'ite area of Kabul killed at least 48 people on Wednesday, the latest in a wave of attacks that have killed hundreds of civilians, soldiers and policemen over recent days. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Scores killed in Kabul blast as Afghanistan reels from attacks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Apirat urged to remain neutral
- - Khao Yai blazes brave new trail
- - Report: US Wants Pledge for Stable Chinese Yuan as Talks Resume
- - Fashion mastermind Lagerfeld dies
- - Memorial Speaks to North Korea's Ties to Summit Host Vietnam
- - Factbox: Pakistan, India troop strength and weapons
- - If Korean war ends after Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi, will Seoul still require national service?
- - Weather for February 20
- - Trump: 'No Rush' to See North Korea Denuclearize
- - Trump Says No 'Magical Date' for Imposing More Tariffs on China
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan will work with India on Kashmir blast investigation, but ‘will retaliate’ if India attacks, says Prime Minister Imran Khan SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Pakistan is ready to help India investigate the deadliest blast in Kashmir in decades, but...