Scheduled blackouts to hit Karon, Kathu and Thalang Town
PHUKET: Scheduled blackouts will affect major areas in Thalang, Karon and Kathu tomorrow (Oct 30) as works are carried out on installing new high-voltage power cables.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Scheduled blackouts to hit Karon, Kathu and Thalang Town, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 29 October, 2018
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Draft EEC town plan headed for approval Bangkok Post (Today) - A full draft of the new town plan for the government's flagship Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) is scheduled to go before the EEC Policy Committee for approval early next month....
- Older News
- Vote! Trendy Apartment in Kathu for sale Phuket Property Sales (2 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentTrendy Apartment in Kathu for sale. Kathu Modern style Apartment with Foreign freehold/ Leasehold ownership and 15 min....
- Vote! Cuba Says Nationwide Blackouts to End by Saturday VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - Cuba's energy minister says breakdowns in the country's power plants have caused a string of blackouts across the country this week, and he promises the problem will be solved by...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Australia will create new Pacific military unit to counter Chinese influence in the region
- - Police crackdown seizes M16s, haul of drugs, targets street racers
- - Trial opens for Philippine journalist critical of Duterte
- - Chiang Mai airport to lay charges against Grab driver
- - Trial to Open for Philippine Journalist Critical of Duterte
- - 'I've Got Other Numbers!' Debate Rages Over Recession in Mexico
- - Scheduled blackout in Kamala
- - Khazanah hires Morgan Stanley to chart path forward for Malaysia Airlines
- - Work from home to avoid Olympic traffic jams, Tokyo tells commuters
- - Morgan Stanley hired to oversee Malaysia Airlines’ strategic plan to improve commercial performance