Saudi woman fleeing family flies to Canada after gaining asylum
Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, 18, fled to Thailand last week accusing her family of abuseA Saudi woman who fled to Thailand saying she feared her family would kill her has been granted asylum in Canada and is on her way to the country, Thai officials have said.Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, 18, boarded a Korean Air flight from Bangkok to Seoul on Friday night, they added. She is due to board a connecting flight to Canada from Incheon airport in Seoul. Continue reading...... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Saudi woman fleeing family flies to Canada after gaining asylum, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Guardian'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Top US Navy Officer Urges China to Avoid Confrontations
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- - Talks Between US, NKorea Take Place in Sweden
- - StocExpo Europe 2019 Conference Unveiled
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand pledges to soften harsh refugee policies Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - PHOTO: Toronto Star Thailand’s immigration chief is pledging an upgrade of the country’s draconian treatment...
- Vote! Thailand signals more tolerant refugee policy Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The immigration police chief vowed Wednesday not to force refugees to return home "involuntarily", after...
- Vote! Thailand signals major shift in refugee policy after Rahaf Mohammed case The Guardian (2 days ago) - Immigration chief says country ‘will now follow international norms’ yet is still considering extraditing refugee...