Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
The lavish welcome for visiting Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in Islamabad this weekend could hardly have made more clear Pakistan's dependence on foreign investments to prop up its stumbling economy and plug its depleted reserves. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Monday, 18 February
- Older News
- Vote! Malaysian Leader in Pakistan to Sign $900M in Investment Deals VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad arrived Thursday in Pakistan on an official three-day visit, where his high-powered delegation is expected to finalize investment deals worth nearly $900 million, officials said. The...
- Vote! Pakistan eyes $900 million investment deals during Malaysian PM's visit REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - Pakistan is set to sign deals worth $900 million in telecoms, information technology during a three day visit by Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, a senior official said on Thursday....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Patong Police to create LINE group with rental shops to monitor tourist bike riders
- - Phuket goes to the polls for national election
- - Revving up for Phuket Bike Week 2019
- - Phuket Opinion: A vote for everything, or a vote for nothing?