Saudi runaway greeted as 'brave new Canadian'
TORONTO: Tired but smiling, the 18-year-old Saudi runaway who said she feared death if deported back home arrived Saturday in Canada, which has offered her asylum in a case that attracted global attention after she mounted a social media campaign in Bangkok.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Saudi runaway greeted as 'brave new Canadian', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Top US Navy Officer Urges China to Avoid Confrontations
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- - Talks Between US, NKorea Take Place in Sweden
- - StocExpo Europe 2019 Conference Unveiled
- Older News
- Vote! Family friend admits he had sex with runaway girl Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - A 52-year-old family friend accused of taking a 14-year-old runaway Bangkok schoolgirl to Chiang Mai...