Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman agrees to work with India to increase ‘pressure’ on nations that fuel terrorism
Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Indian leader Narendra Modi vowed Wednesday to increase pressure on countries that fuel terrorism.The promise came as fallout from a suicide bomb attack that India has blamed on Pakistan overshadowed the latest leg of the crown prince’s tour aiming to boost his country’s image.Modi did not mention Pakistan – a key Saudi ally – as he again blasted the “barbaric attack” in Kashmir last week that left at least 40 paramilitaries dead.“To tackle…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman agrees to work with India to increase ‘pressure’ on nations that fuel terrorism, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Wednesday, 20 February
- Older News
- Vote! Malaysian Leader in Pakistan to Sign $900M in Investment Deals VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad arrived Thursday in Pakistan on an official three-day visit, where his high-powered delegation is expected to finalize investment deals worth nearly $900 million, officials said. The...
- Vote! Rights Activists Denounce China's Xinjiang White Paper VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - China has released a lengthy white paper that analysts say seeks to justify its anti-terrorism fight and de-radicalization measures in the western region of Xinjiang, where up to 1.5 million...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Patong Police to create LINE group with rental shops to monitor tourist bike riders