Saudi court adjourns hearing in trial of women activists
RIYADH: A Saudi court on Wednesday postponed a hearing in the trial of 11 women activists which has drawn international censure, officials said, just days after campaigners reported a new crackdown on their supporters.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Saudi court adjourns hearing in trial of women activists, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 17 April
- Older News
- Vote! Status hearing Set for Civil Lawsuit against Jussie Smollett VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - A hearing is set in the city of Chicago's effort to recover costs from actor Jussie Smollett after police said his claims of a racist and anti-gay attack were phony...
- Vote! Sudan's Bashir In Court for Start of Corruption Trial VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - Former Sudanese president Omar al-Bashir appeared in a Khartoum courtoom Monday for the start of his trial on corruption charges.Bashir, who was ousted by military leaders in April after 30...
- Vote! Sudan's Bashir got $90m from Saudi, investigator tells court Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - KHARTOUM: Sudan's deposed military ruler Omar al-Bashir has admitted to receiving $90 million in cash from Saudi royals, an investigator told a Khartoum court on Monday....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Iraqi Militia Says New Drone Attack Killed Commander
- - Trump at Odds with G-7 Leaders on Trade, Iran, N. Korea, Russia
- - Iran's Envoy Makes Surprise Visit at Site of G-7 Summit
- - Former Illinois Congressman Challenges Trump for Republican Presidential Nomination