Sashimi at sunset - Hansha @ The Nai Harn
As I meander along the country lanes through Nai Harn I am reminded on this rather drizzly evening of my homeland, and the spectacular landscape that is the Mull of Kintyre. Arriving at The Nai Harn is an experience in itself; this historic lodging has been refurbished and sympathetically restored to its rightful place as a Phuket icon. Its heritage carefully preserved as a reminder of the golden age of hospitality, whilst also brought up-to-date.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Sashimi at sunset - Hansha @ The Nai Harn, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News - Community'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! Sunday Best: The Nai Harn’s Cosmo restaurant enters the brunch game The Phuket News - Community (4 days ago) - Brunch. Sunday’s social staple; a final foodie farewell to the weekend. But how to take...