Sanath Jayasuriya: Ex-Sri Lanka captain responds to corruption charges
Ex-Sri Lanka captain Sanath Jayasuriya points to his "integrity" following charges from the International Cricket Council.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Sanath Jayasuriya: Ex-Sri Lanka captain responds to corruption charges, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- New In Last Half Hour
- Vote! Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive Bank of China's $1 billion sovereign loan by March quarter REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Sri Lanka will receive a loan of $1 billion from Bank of China before the...
- Older News
- Vote! IMF to resume Sri Lanka's loan discussion in February - Lagarde REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - The International Monetary Fund will resume discussions with Sri Lanka in February for further disbursal...
- Vote! Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Sri Lanka is considering an offer from Bank of China for a loan of $300...