Safety measures ordered to reduce accidents at Chalong-Kata roadworks
PHUKET: Phuket Vice Governor Prakob Wongmaneerung today (Dec 10) ordered for warning lights and more safety signs to be installed on the road from Chalong Circle to Kata-Karon in ordered to reduce the number of accidents being created by roadworks.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Safety measures ordered to reduce accidents at Chalong-Kata roadworks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 10 December
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Woman, 26, crushed by water truck on Kata Hill The Phuket News (Today) - Phuket: A woman has died after being crushed by a water truck on Kata Hill last night (Mar 20)....
- Vote! Woman, 26, crushed by ice truck on Kata Hill The Phuket News (Today) - Phuket: A woman has died after being crushed by an ice truck on Kata Hill last night (Mar 20)....
- Older News
- Vote! SPECIAL REPORT: PM orders probe into Phuket Kata condo project The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: Lt Gen Kittisak Boonsuk, Deputy Director of the Internal Security Operations Command (ISOC) Operations Coordination Center 4, led a team of military officers from Bangkok to Phuket yesterday (Mar...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tolls on two motorways waived April 10-18 for Songkran
- - Thailand Post branches out into banking
- - Turkey's Erdogan: 'No Difference' Between New Zealand Killer, IS Terrorists
- - Online vendor caught with 400,000 speed pills
- - Nattika Loweera: the New Dem candidate in Pheu Thai stronghold
- - Japan turns to drones to replace its ageing farmers
- - Prison products to be sold at PTT pumps, coffee shops
- - Mongolian pickpockets arrested
- - Woman, 26, crushed by water truck on Kata Hill
- - Woman, 26, crushed by ice truck on Kata Hill