S. Korea's Moon urges 'bold decision' from Trump and Kim
SEOUL: South Korean President Moon Jae-in called for a "bold decision" by US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on denuclearisation Tuesday as the White House said it was planning another summit with Pyongyang.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, S. Korea's Moon urges 'bold decision' from Trump and Kim, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 11 September, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! After Hanoi debacle, US must review its North Korea negotiating strategy SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Weeks after the collapse of the summit between Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump in Hanoi, Vietnam, the North Korean leader finally broke his silence.In a speech heavily focused...
- Older News
- Vote! North Korea's Kim to Meet with Russian President Putin VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin are to meet later this month in Moscow. The Kremlin announcement was made Thursday after North Korea said it...
- Vote! Ahead of talks with Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, North Korea ramps up pressure on the US, asking Mike Pompeo to step aside in future nuclear negotiations SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - North Korea attempted to turn up the heat on the US, demanding that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo be removed from nuclear negotiations and test-firing a new mystery weapon.A senior...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan communications ministry attacked, seven killed
- - Pakistan asks Iran to act on militants behind Baluchistan killings
- - The Thai children putting a brave face on the horror of sexual abuse
- - Afghan communications ministry attacked, at least two gunmen killed
- - City edge Spurs to go top
- - Taxman: B20,000 interest exemption still in place
- - Gunmen attack Afghan communications ministry in Kabul
- - Man held for duping farmers into growing date palm
- - India's Supreme Court chief justice denies sexually harassing assistant
- - Highest Myanmar court to rule on journalists on Tuesday