S. Korea's Moon urges 'bold decision' from Trump and Kim
SEOUL: South Korean President Moon Jae-in called for a "bold decision" by US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on denuclearisation Tuesday as the White House said it was planning another summit with Pyongyang.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, S. Korea's Moon urges 'bold decision' from Trump and Kim, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 11 September, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! US and North Korea in behind-the-scenes talks over third summit, South Korea’s Moon Jae-in says SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - The United States is in behind-the-scenes talks with North Korea over a possible third summit and has proposed reviving working-level negotiations stalled since a second meeting between US President Donald...
- Older News
- Vote! Trump Says He Sent North Korean Leader ‘Very Friendly Letter’ VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - U.S. President Donald Trump says the letter he sent North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was a “very friendly” response to a letter he received from Kim earlier this month...
- Vote! Trump expected to visit DMZ during Moon summit in Seoul, raising hopes of resumption in denuclearisation talks with Kim SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - United States President Donald Trump is widely expected to make his first visit to the tense inter-Korean border – following in the footsteps of predecessors such as Bill Clinton, George...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - TAT chief blames high baht and lack of Europeans for drop in Thai tourism
- - 75 tonnes of marijuana and Kratom destroyed in Nakhon Phanom
- - Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
- - Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted
- - Eric Trump Says He Was Spit on at Chicago Cocktail Lounge
- - Rodrigo Duterte backflips on Chinese fishing in Philippine waters, insisting exclusive rights will not be waived
- - Thai car manufacturers upbeat about sales
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tuk-tuk baby birth! Cop barbershop? Deep south SIM card registry? || June 26
- - 58 bedroom Hotel for lease present in Patong
- - US Supreme Court Limits Access to Commercial Data Shared With Federal Agencies