S. Korea's Moon urges 'bold decision' from Trump and Kim
SEOUL: South Korean President Moon Jae-in called for a "bold decision" by US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on denuclearisation Tuesday as the White House said it was planning another summit with Pyongyang.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, S. Korea's Moon urges 'bold decision' from Trump and Kim, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 11 September, 2018
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! North Korea Fires More Weapons; Criticizes South Korea VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - North Korea has launched a fresh round of projectiles toward the sea off its east coast, South Korea's military reported, Pyongyang's latest apparent outburst of anger at continued U.S.-South Korean...
- Vote! North Korea: No Talks With South Korea Ever Again VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - North Korea said Friday it will never sit down with South Korea for talks again, rejecting a vow by the South’s President Moon Jae-in to pursue dialog with Pyongyang made...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! South Korea’s Moon tones down Japan criticism on anniversary of World War II surrender SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - South Korean President Moon Jae-in offered to engage in talks to repair strained ties with Japan on Thursday and urged it to contemplate its past, as Tokyo promised it would...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Singapore launches e-arrival cards for foreign visitors
- - Africa’s Gentle Giraffes Threatened with ‘Silent Extinction’
- - Jokowi proposes moving Indonesia’s capital from Jakarta to Borneo island
- - Debate motion on PM Prayut filed
- - 3% growth target set for this year
- - New Phoenix owner aims to restore wreck, return it to the sea
- - Patong power pole works causes monster traffic tailback.
- - Indonesia’s president formally proposes relocating capital from congested Jakarta to island of Borneo
- - Indonesia President Proposes Relocating Capital to Borneo
- - Beijing says US blacklisting China's largest nuclear power firm is 'just an excuse'