Russian woman, 20, charged in Phuket for toilet bleaching dead corals
PHUKET: A 20-year-old Russian woman faces a fine of up to B20,000 or up to a year in jail, or both, after a neighbour reported seeing her literally trying to bleach pieces of coral with toilet bleach at her rented bungalow in Karon on Wednesday (Jan 31).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Russian woman, 20, charged in Phuket for toilet bleaching dead corals, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Man killed by wild elephants
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Danish man dead after motorbike hits truck making U-turn The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: A Phuket truck driver has been charged with causing death by reckless driving after...