Russian prime minister warns US against ramping up sanctions
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia’s prime minister has sternly warned the United States against ramping up sanctions, saying that Moscow will strike back with economic, political and unspecified “other” means. Dmitry Medvedev said Friday that if the U.S. introduces sanctions against Russian banks as some reports indicated, Moscow will see that as a declaration of an […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Russian prime minister warns US against ramping up sanctions, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Trump briefed in Florida on 'productive' China trade talks
- Older News
- Vote! A peace treaty with Japan? No rush, says Russia as US ties complicate Kuril Islands dispute SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Russia has no time-frame for agreeing a post-war peace treaty with Japan, Russian Foreign Minister...
- Vote! Russian Consulate-General to open in Phuket this year The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: The Russian Federation is expected to open a Consulate-General in Phuket later this year...