Russian Phuket expat hunted as mastermind of B100mn crypto fraud
PHUKET: A Russian expat living in Phuket is believed to be the mastermind behind the online foreign-currency exchange (‘Forex’) trading scam operated through the SiamOption.com website that has lured 1.4 million people to invest hundreds of millions of baht.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Russian Phuket expat hunted as mastermind of B100mn crypto fraud, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - North Korean Art Troupe to Visit China
- - Thailand fall to China at Asian Cup
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- Older News
- Vote! Murder suspect wanted for Phuket land fraud The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: A man accused of murdering his wife and four in-laws in Uttaradit allegedly also...