Russia offers lifeline to South Korea amid hi-tech exports flap with Japan: Yonhap
Russia has offered to supply South Korea with a key material needed to make semiconductor chips, according to Yonhap news agency, after Japan imposed export controls, further straining ties between both sides.South Korea’s Moon warns Tokyo against taking trade dispute into ‘dead-end street’Citing an unnamed government official, Yonhap reported Russia had recently notified Seoul through diplomatic channels of its willingness to sell hydrogen fluoride to the country’s stricken semiconductor…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Russia offers lifeline to South Korea amid hi-tech exports flap with Japan: Yonhap, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Friday, 12 July
- Older News
- Vote! In South Korea, Anti-Japan Emotions Run High on ‘Liberation Day’ VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Thursday marked the anniversary of Japan’s World War II surrender by sending a memorial to the war-linked Yasukuni Shrine. That move upset many in...
- Vote! South Korea’s Moon tones down Japan criticism on anniversary of World War II surrender SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - South Korean President Moon Jae-in offered to engage in talks to repair strained ties with Japan on Thursday and urged it to contemplate its past, as Tokyo promised it would...
- Vote! South Korean President Moon Jae-in urges Japan to ‘contemplate’ its wartime past on anniversary of surrender SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - On the anniversary of Japan’s World War Two surrender, South Korea’s President Moon Jae-in on Thursday urged Japan to contemplate its wartime past and offered to engage in talks to...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - New York Organizes Tandem Biking With The Visually Impaired
- - Mekong water level rising steadily
- - Peace with whom? After blast, enraged Afghans question talks
- - Afghan president says Taliban can't escape blame for deadly bombing
- - Suicide Bombing of Wedding Party in Kabul Killed 63
- - How China’s 19th century crises shaped the Chinese diaspora in multiracial Singapore
- - 10,000 homeless after fire destroys slum in Bangladesh capital Dhaka
- - Iceland commemorates first glacier lost to climate change
- - Bad year for Xi clouds China's 70th birthday celebrations
- - Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Poll