Rohingya toddler among 12 killed as first monsoon rains hit Bangladesh
DHAKA (Reuters) - Landslides and related incidents triggered by pre-monsoon rain in southeast Bangladesh have killed at least 12 people since Monday, including two Rohingya Muslims, and the government said it was moving fast to relocate tens of thousands of people. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Rohingya toddler among 12 killed as first monsoon rains hit Bangladesh, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- - Taxi blames oil spill for wipeout
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- Older News
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Toddler hit by bus! Lucky girl saved from fatal fall? Bahraini refugee released! || Feb. 12 The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - February 12 Lucky girl saved from fatal fall! |:| Toddler hit by...