Rising tide leaves pickup sunk in Phuket sand
PHUKET: It took more than an hour for the owner of a pickup truck to have his vehicle removed from Bang Tao Beach yesterday (Jan 4) after it got stuck in the sand due to the rising tide.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Rising tide leaves pickup sunk in Phuket sand, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018