Rice exports at record high in 2017
Rice exports hit an all-time record in 2017, increasing by 14.77% this year to at least 11.25 million tonnes as of Dec 27, the Ministry of Commerce said.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Rice exports at record high in 2017, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Analysis: China Pulling out All Stops in Canada Tensions
- - Phuket lifeguard, 19, dies in motorbike crash
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - Belarus Model Arrested for Thai Sex Seminar Pleads Guilty
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- - Germany hold 'Iran spy' over Afghan ops
- - Robert Schellenberg case: China accuses Canada of 'double standards'
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- Older News
- Vote! China's exports saw biggest fall for two years in December BBC News Asia (2 days ago) - Both exports and imports fell last month, but the trade surplus with the US hit...
- Vote! China Reports Record Trade Surplus with US, Amid Signs of Slowing Economy VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - China’s trade surplus with the United States rose dramatically in 2018, despite a tit-for-tat tariff...
- Vote! Cambodian rice exports down slightly last year Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Exports of rice last year declined slightly, according to a report issued by the Secretariat...