Rice auction turns heads
The state auction for the final lot of edible-grade rice stocks totalling 43,700 tonnes has drawn active participation from interested bidders, with nine proposing the highest buying prices for the whole amount put up for auction.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Rice auction turns heads, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Man killed by wild elephants
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- Older News
- Vote! NBTC approves draft of auction conditions Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The telecom regulator's board on Tuesday approved a draft of auction conditions for the 700-megahertz...