Reuters reporters in Myanmar jailed for revealing Rohingya massacre and mass grave win Pulitzer Prizes
Imprisoned Reuters journalists in Myanmar, who uncovered the massacre of Rohingya men by Buddhist villagers and security forces, have been announced winners of this year’s Pulitzer Prize.The award for an investigative report that revealed the massacre of 10 Rohingya at the village of Inn Din, in the heart of the conflict zone of Rakhine state in Myanmar.Two young Reuters reporters, Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo, both Myanmar citizens, found a mass grave filled with bones sticking out of the ground…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Reuters reporters in Myanmar jailed for revealing Rohingya massacre and mass grave win Pulitzer Prizes, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Tuesday, 16 April
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Rohingya Refugee Children Missing Out on Education and Viable Future VOA NEWS (Today) - A study by the U.N. Children’s Fund finds more than half a million Rohingya refugee children in Bangladesh’s Cox’s Bazar are not learning the life skills they need to prepare...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul
- - UN Bans Sending Baby Elephants from Wild to Zoos and Circuses
- - Australia’s free speech failure
- - VinFast: will Vietnam’s new locally made car take off?
- - Asia stocks rise as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Paul prepares to take out Starbucks via coffee lovers
- - US Talks Secretly to Venezuela Socialist Boss
- - Asia stocks set to trade mixed as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Finance Ministry plans rejig of fuel excise tax
- - The 'steel lady' of the forest