Retailers are worried about the trade war, Hong Kong executive says
Retailers are worried about the U.S.-China trade war, says the CFO of a Hong Kong cosmetics company, Sa Sa International.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Retailers are worried about the trade war, Hong Kong executive says, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 22 November
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Prison looms for convicted Hong Kong democracy leaders Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - HONG KONG: A group of Hong Kong activists arrived at court for sentencing on Wednesday after being convicted this month for their role in organising mass pro-democracy protests in 2014...
- Older News
- Vote! Hong Kong issues red travel warning for Sri Lanka after bombings that killed at least 290 SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Hong Kong has issued a “red” travel warning for Sri Lanka advising its residents to avoid visiting the South Asian nation following Sunday’s wave of bombings at churches and hotels...
- Vote! Asia markets mixed; Australian and Hong Kong markets closed for holiday CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were mixed in Monday morning trade, while markets in Australia and Hong Kong were closed for the Easter Monday holiday....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says
- - Election rerun in Chiang Mai as Pheu Thai winner banned