Retailers are worried about the trade war, Hong Kong executive says
Retailers are worried about the U.S.-China trade war, says the CFO of a Hong Kong cosmetics company, Sa Sa International.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Retailers are worried about the trade war, Hong Kong executive says, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Uighur escapee caught, three more sought
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- Older News
- Vote! Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport BBC News Asia (2 days ago) - Two men carrying at least 24 severed rhino horns have been arrested at Hong Kong...
- Vote! WeChat's most censored topics in 2018 include US-China trade war, Huawei CFO arrest: Report CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - A new report from a team of researchers at The University of Hong Kong's Journalism...
- Vote! Local designers launch collections at New York Fashion Week ASIA TODAY (3 days ago) - Feb 14, 2019 Picture: 14 February 2019 – The Hong Kong Trade Development Council...