Rawai, Nai Harn to be hit with mains water supply shut-off
PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) announced today (Jan 14) that the water supply will be shut off in parts of Rawai tomorrow (Jan 15).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Rawai, Nai Harn to be hit with mains water supply shut-off, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 14 January, 2019
- New In Last Half Hour
- Vote! 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai Phuket Property Sales (Today) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentRawai 3 bedroom Villa for sale with Leasehold & Thai Freehold ownership. Open plan living- & dining area...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! 2 bedroom Noble life Villa for sale Rawai Phuket Property Sales (Yesterday) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentRawai 2 bedroom Villa for sale with Freehod with Thai Ltd.,Co/ Leasehold ownership. Open plan living – &...
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket lifeguard helps to catch a beach thief The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: A lifeguard at Nai Harn beach today apprehended a Thai man for stealing a foreigners bag from the beach....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - BMA threatens to fine repeated sidewalk riders Bt3,000
- - 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai
- - Hong Kong's Quietly Confrontational Protest
- - Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure
- - Tourism minister orders study of Pattaya as model for 4am closing time
- - New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough
- - Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth “to cure muscle aches”
- - Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week
- - Are DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies a Real IS Threat? Or an Attention Grab?
- - DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies Need Local Responses, Experts Say