Rawai, Nai Harn to be hit with mains water supply shut-off
PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) announced today (Jan 14) that the water supply will be shut off in parts of Rawai tomorrow (Jan 15).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Rawai, Nai Harn to be hit with mains water supply shut-off, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 14 January
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Operation ’Remove seastead’! Houses, hotels behind putrid canal? 2nd fire in Rawai! || April 22 The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET XTRA - April 22 Operation ’Remove seastead’ |:| Houses, hotels ’cause’ of putrid canal in Nai Yang? |:| 2nd fire breaks out in Rawai |:| Patong Police, taxi drivers...
- Vote! Electricity supply cuts in Kathu The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: The Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) has announced that the electricity supply will be temporarily shut off in parts of Kathu on Tuesday (Apr 23) as work is carried out...
- Older News
- Vote! People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram Samui Times (Yesterday) - Mains water supply outage announced in Phuket The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) has announced that the mains water supply will be shut off in several areas across Phuket on...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Washington student, Denver man among the dead in Sri Lanka blasts
- - Amazon Curtailing Business Operations in China
- - Opponents of Egypt's Constitutional Reforms Call for 'no' Vote
- - Trump Calls Sri Lankan PM, Expresses Condolences After Deadly Blasts
- - Police hunt for man for allegedly murdering ex-wife, mother-in-law
- - Denmark’s richest man, billionaire Anders Holch Povlsen, loses three children in Sri Lanka blasts
- - Two Spanish citizens killed in Sri Lanka attacks: Foreign Ministry
- - Sri Lanka PM not alerted to warning of attack because of feud: minister