Rawai Municipality to dredge putrid canal
PHUKET: The Acting Director of Rawai Municipality’s Public Health and Environment Division has confirmed to The Phuket News today that the putrid canal that dumps black water into Chalong Bay will be dredged in an attempt to resolve the issue.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Rawai Municipality to dredge putrid canal, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Soi Dog’s Mobile clinic continues in Phuket, starting in Rawai The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: The mobile clinic of Soi Dog Foundation, which provides sterilisation and vaccination free of...