Rawai Mayor called for fairness on sea gypsies arrested for national park fishing
PHUKET: Rawai Mayor Aroon Solos has called for fairness in the case of six sea gypsies who were arrested by Sirinath National Park officials off Phuket’s west coast on Monday (Jan 8).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Rawai Mayor called for fairness on sea gypsies arrested for national park fishing, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Phuket Town Mayor announces water-restriction plans ‘in case of drought’ The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: Phuket City Mayor Somjai Suwansupana has called on Phuket Town residents to prepare for...
- Vote! Indonesia to open fishing zone near disputed S. China Sea Bangkok Post (Today) - JAKARTA: Indonesia plans to open a fishing zone within its exclusive economic zone (EEZ) at...
- Older News
- Vote! Cambodians arrested preparing to poach phayung in park Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - NAKHON RATCHASIMA: Security and park authorities have captured 18 Cambodians inside Thap Lan National Park...