Rawai beachfront refuelling from steel drums is legal, confirms Phuket energy chief
PHUKET: The Chief of the Phuket office of the Ministry of Energy, which responsible for the safe transport and dispensing of fuels across the island, has told The Phuket News that the ongoing refuelling of tour speedboats directly from steel drums in the back of ‘songthaew’ buses on the Rawai beachfront, is legal.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Rawai beachfront refuelling from steel drums is legal, confirms Phuket energy chief, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: An anti-narcotics team led by Border Patrol Police have arrested a maid from Chalong...
- Older News
- Vote! Rawai, Nai Harn to be hit with mains water supply shut-off The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) announced today (Jan 14) that the water supply...
- Vote! French aromas near Nai Harn at Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill The Phuket News - Community (6 days ago) - Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill is now open. Located near Nai Harn Beach...