QSI Phuket to hold 11th Trash Fashion Show
On May 3, QSI International School of Phuket (QSIP) will host the 11th annual Trash Fashion Show at its school campus. This year, the show will be hosted by the new art teacher Ms Thali, who has plans to make it slightly different from previous years.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, QSI Phuket to hold 11th Trash Fashion Show, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Community - Sunday, 14 April
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China to Raise Tariffs on Another $75 Billion in US Goods
- - Climate change turns Greenland into strategic, economic hotspot
- - Hong Kong protesters target airport week after arrivals hall mayhem
- - When India’s government abuses power, the media cheer
- - Australians and New Zealanders may soon be able to use Automatic Gates at Suvarnabhumi
- - Passengers on Thai transport to be asked: “Is your driver behaving himself?
- - Thai “model” arrested by Los Angeles police after jumping bail for identity theft
- - “May you be damned!” – Locals ignore sign urging them to stop throwing litter
- - 600 monkeys in Hua Hin to be sterilized to control population
- - Is Chinese support for Pacific nations shaping their stance on Indonesia’s West Papua?