Pulwama attacks: how India can respond to Pakistan-based terrorists in wake of Kashmir suicide bombing
As tensions run high between India and Pakistan in the wake of a terror attack on Indian paramilitary personnel in the border state of Jammu and Kashmir, Islamabad has written to the United Nations seeking its intervention to “defuse tensions” with New Delhi.The attack, on February 14, killed at least 41 troopers of India’s Central Reserve Police Force and has led to a major row between the neighbouring countries, especially after Pakistan-based Islamist militant group Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM)…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pulwama attacks: how India can respond to Pakistan-based terrorists in wake of Kashmir suicide bombing, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Tuesday, 19 February
- Older News
- Vote! Cricket: Sports and politics to mix again in India-Pakistan match-up REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - The old adage that sports and politics do not mix will ring hollow again when former champions India and Pakistan clash in a geopolitically charged World Cup match months after...
- Vote! India’s Modi and Pakistan PM highlight need for ‘peace,’ after vote ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (2 days ago) - Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Pakistani rival Imran Khan sent messages highlighting the need for “peace” Thursday after Modi’s hawkish party won a new term in power. While...
- Vote! Pakistan says wants peace with India, Modi responds after victory speech REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - The Pakistani and Indian prime ministers exchanged messages via Twitter on Thursday hoping for peace, after Narendra Modi returned to power in New Delhi in an election fought in the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Bomb in Afghan mosque kills senior cleric during Friday prayers
- - Bomb at Sunni Muslim mosque in Pakistan kills two, wounds 14
- - Facial recognition leads to fake-passport arrest
- - Doctors could be dishing out weed by end of June
- - HK leader decries German asylum for 'bail jumpers'
- - Thailand’s King Vajiralongkorn urges post-election parliament to focus on national stability
- - Three Indians die on overcrowded Everest
- - North Korea blames ‘dishonest’ US position for failed Hanoi summit, wants 'new calculation' to resume talks
- - Trump Heads to Japan for State Visit
- - Indian election results: What next for Rahul Gandhi and Congress after their flop at the polls?