Public Debt Management Office eyes foreign loan reservoir
Finance Minister Apisak Tantivorawong has delegated the Public Debt Management Office (PDMO) to explore overseas borrowing sources in preparation for an impending local rate hike.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Public Debt Management Office eyes foreign loan reservoir, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan to take another $1.4 billion loan to curb power sector arrears REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - Pakistan plans to borrow another 200 billion rupees ($1.44 billion) to help clear power sector...