Public 'backs' NLA bid 100% against poll inspectors
An online poll shows 100% of respondents support a bid by some NLA members to seek legal amendments to nullify the selection of poll inspectors -- a move which could further delay the general election expected early next year.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Public 'backs' NLA bid 100% against poll inspectors, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! NLA backs special marshal unit for courts Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The National Legislative Assembly (NLA) has passed a bill to establish a court marshal unit...