PTT plans Isan gas pipeline
National oil and gas firm PTT Plc plans to develop a gas pipeline in the Northeast, expecting to add capacity to the group's existing gas pipeline.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, PTT plans Isan gas pipeline, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 22 August
- Older News
- Vote! No impact on PTT’s imports from Saudi oil refinery attack: Thai minister Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - No impact on PTT’s imports from Saudi oil refinery attack: Thai ministerLegacyThai energy minister Sontirat Sontijirawong claims that last Saturday’s attacks on two major oil-processing facilities run by the Saudi-owned...
- Vote! Gas field squabbles persist Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The two largest gas blocks in Thailand -- Erawan and Bongkot -- will see new 10-year contracts start from 2022-23 with new operator PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP)....
- Vote! PTT reveals regional LNG trading plan Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - PTT, the national oil and gas conglomerate, wants to become a regional trader of liquefied natural gas (LNG) with a plan to increase the utilisation rates of two LNG facilities...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Nigerian Boxing Mixes 'Bloodsport' with Mixed Martial Arts while Generating Income for Fighters
- - Explosion Kills 24 People at Election Rally in Northern Afghanistan
- - Blast kills 24 near election rally for Afghan president: health official
- - Blast outside rally in central Afghanistan kills at least 24
- - The Future of Colombia's Peace Accord in Doubt
- - Edhi Foundation Providing Homes for Pakistan's Orphans
- - Pakistan, India Join Russia-Led Military Drills Despite Kashmir Tensions
- - Ghani Escapes Election Violence That Killed 24
- - Taliban attacks kill 30, Afghan leader unhurt as bomb hits rally
- - Explosion hits Afghan capital Kabul, six killed