Provincial airports plan service charge hike
The Department of Airports plans to raise the passenger service charge (PSC) on departing travellers on international flights at its 22 airports by 50% to 600 baht.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Provincial airports plan service charge hike, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 1 September, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! European airports plan for net zero carbon emissions Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - LIMASSOL, Cyprus: An organisation representing airports in 45 European countries said Wednesday that it plans to get airports to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2050....
- Older News
- Vote! AoT pushed back on 2nd terminal plan Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The Transport Ministry has put the brakes on Airports of Thailand Plc's (AoT) plan to build Suvarnabhumi airport's 42-billion-baht second terminal, saying the scheme fails to take into consideration all...
- Vote! AoT seeks govt's nod for B202bn plan to build new airports Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Airports of Thailand Plc (AoT) will ask the new government to approve its 202-billion-baht development plan, including investing in new airports in Phuket and Chiang Mai....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - TAT chief blames high baht and lack of Europeans for drop in Thai tourism
- - 75 tonnes of marijuana and Kratom destroyed in Nakhon Phanom
- - Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
- - Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted
- - Eric Trump Says He Was Spit on at Chicago Cocktail Lounge
- - Rodrigo Duterte backflips on Chinese fishing in Philippine waters, insisting exclusive rights will not be waived
- - Thai car manufacturers upbeat about sales
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tuk-tuk baby birth! Cop barbershop? Deep south SIM card registry? || June 26
- - 58 bedroom Hotel for lease present in Patong
- - US Supreme Court Limits Access to Commercial Data Shared With Federal Agencies